The SWEET LOUISE Annual Charity Fishing Competition is a fundraising day for Secondary Cancer Sufferers, and is well supported by the New Zealand Textile Industry. Once again this year, the Charles Parsons' crew aboard Tracker II came in with some outstanding results taking out the top prizes.
- Largest Overall Snapper - Mike Petherick [5.41kgs]
- 5th Largest Snapper - Joel Sampson
- Largest Overall Ladies' Snapper
- 1st on Aggregate for total fish weighed in
- Hard Luck Story of the Day - Tina Grant
They even won the Raffle!!
Well done to the Charles Parsons' Team under the professional watch of Skipper Richard and Deckie ("the fish whisperer"), Jim. A great effort and a great result for the 2014 event.
In this, it's 5th year, $16,000 was raised for this very worthy charity.
Currently rated by 0 people