WE HAVE A WIDE RANGE OF OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE CHARTERS, CRUISES, DAY TRIPS AND OVERNIGHT MULTI-DAY TRIPS.
Keep checking this website for updates of trips we are planning - or call us to discuss a tailored trip to suit.
INDIVIDUALS - JOIN A GROUP FISHING TRIPS
No need to make up a group our fishing trips are perfect for the individual angler or traveler who wants to join a prearranged fishing trip, and experience Auckland's fantastic Snapper fishing on one of Auckland's top charter boats MV Mantaray.
Explore the best spots of Auckland's Hauraki Gulf including Rakino, Aha’s, The Noises, Tiritiri Matangi or the famous Rangitoto Island, Motuihe and Waiheke.
Because we have a number of fishing charter boats and very experienced skippers, we're up to speed where the current top spots are. The range of fish can vary with the most common and popular fish being the Snapper. Also on offer are Gurnard, Trevally, John Dory and Terakihi. From time to time we spot Dolphins and Whales on our trips too.
You can also take this boat as a private charter throughout the week or weekend. Our operations run 7 days a week, however bookings in advance are necessary.
This is by far the most popular fishing charter in Auckland city. Small groups of no more than 9pax average around 6pax insures you have plenty of room. Yes this snapper fishing trip is more expensive than some other operators but you get a fast boat the very best skipper & fishing guild in Auckland and room to move now that's great value.
4 hr Trip
Quality Shimano rods for hire and bait supplied at additional cost.
Terms of Trade
Payment to be made by direct credit into the account of New Zealand Fishing Safaris Limited or by using the Paypal option on this website. Note: No credit cards or cheques. No refund once trip details are finalised. New Zealand Fishing Safaris Limited accepts no responsibility for personal injury or damage to persons or property. New Zealand Fishing Safaris Limited reserves the right to cancel a trip due to dangerous weather conditions in which case the trip will be re-scheduled where possible or money refunded*. No refunds for no-shows. No exceptions.
- Your boat departs from Z Pier, Westhaven Marina, Westhaven Drive, Central Auckland. Unless otherwise instructed, please wait with all members of your group at the top of the boat ramps on the right hand side of the main building. You will be met there and escorted to your boat and introduced to your skipper.
- Please check your departure time and arrive at least 15 minutes beforehand.
- Ensure that if you require rod hireage and/or bait to be supplied this is booked in advance. Also ensure your rods are of suitable standard and in good condition, we do not keep spares on the boats. If you elect to use your own rods then you are responsible for rigging them up them up and carrying spare tackle.
- Payment must have been made in full prior to departure.
- Parking at the marina is pre-pay and is a strictly enforced tow away area. Bring $14-worth of coins per vehicle.
- Bring suitable clothing - hats, sunblock etc. or warmer clothing for colder days. Hats available for on-board purchase - $25 each.
- Bring either chilly bin or cooler bag and ice to take your fish home.
- Please note: It is your responsibility to phone between 6pm-6.30pm the evening prior to the trip to confirm weather conditions will permit the trip to go ahead, or for any last minute queries. No refunds for non attendance. No exceptions.